At Onroad Driving School, we provide liberty to people to run their own business in their own way, with help of knowledge and experience of Onroad. We will be with you at each stage of your business, helping you at each step. What we need in you is a passion to teach people driving and a calm nature to understand them to built confidence in them for driving. If you are currently an instructor, you can take advantage of Onroad Driving School's name and reputation.
To be an Onroad Driving Instructor:
- You need to have a late model vehicle in very good condition, preferably a 2010 model or later.
- You must be at least 21 years of age.
- You must have held your licence for 3 years out of the last 4 years with no serious criminal record.
In return, you get
- Full flexibility to set your own your hours (minimum 20 hours required).
- A high hourly wage (Work less and earn the same money!).
- Full training- both theoretical and practical.
- 24 hour phone and email support from Onroad.
- Extensive advertising in your local area.
- The satisfaction of working for a driving school committed to quality and safety.
- If this sounds like your dream job, call today on 02 9863 3555 or email us here.